Location: All Positions are Remote
Pressed is looking to add to their creative team! This is a subcontract or possible freelance-to-hire position. Freelancers with exceptional performance and skills required for inhouse positions will have the opportunity to join their permanent creative team as positions become available.
Pressed is looking for motivated, creative, collaborative individuals. They believe in building a team that resembles their brand and their values.
● Adhere to tight deadlines and quick turnarounds on edits and corrections
● Work with both print and digital executions
● Produce high quality proofs for approval and final execution ensuring accuracy in color, copy, and design
● Present eyecatching mockups and presentation boards with an eye for detail
● Organize files correctly and efficiently according to the existing systems
1) Extreme proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
2) The ability to move from the creative concept to a final product
3) Comprehensive skills in core design principles such as typography, color and layout
4) Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
5) Strong collaborative skills and work ethic
6) A minimum of 2 years of experience in graphic design
7) Flexible schedule with the availability to attend weekly and monthly scheduled calls and virtual meetings
8) An independent, motivated attitude and a desire to perform well as a member of a fastpaced, virtual team
Job Location: This is a virtual position, with the caveat that all team members should be willing and able to work within reasonable business hours and turnaround times, taking into consideration the time zone(s) of team and clients.
Are you a Military Spouse interested in applying?