THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
USAA is currently seeking talented current and former Military Spouses/Domestic Partners to join their team as an Financial Foundation Associate – Auto Insurance for Work At Home opportunities for their May 18, 2015 in Columbus, Georgia training class.
As a Financial Foundations Associate – Auto Insurance for USAA you will provide member onboarding, servicing and/or facilitation of product sales through various channels (e.g phone, mail, e-mail, face-to-face). Deepens and retains member relationships through needs assessment and solution offerings from USAA products and services.
- Gathers information and close on product sales demonstrating intermediate skills and knowledge of USAA products and benefits.
- Identifies member events to provide solutions on products and close on product sales that meet the member’s needs and facilitate the member’s financial security.
- Empathizes with members and provide offers & solutions to make it easy for members to acquire a USAA product.
- Responds to and complete member requests.
- Availability to attend a minimum of 12 weeks paid structured classroom training on-site in Columbus, Georgia.
- Training hours will be 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday with a licensing test during the 2nd week on either Thursday or Saturday.
- Availability to work at home Monday through Saturday between the hours of 9:30 am – 6:00 pm for a full time, 5 day, 40 hour work week, to include every Saturday depending on business need.
- A 30 percent Shift Premium pay would apply to work hours scheduled after 6pm Monday-Friday and Saturdays.
- Must be a current, or former, military spouse/domestic partner. (USAA Benefits definition of a Domestic Partner is as follows: A Domestic Partner is the same- or opposite-sex adult who is in a continuous, committed, and exclusive relationship with you, and who: (1) is not in any such relationship with any other individual (such as by legal marriage, common law marriage or domestic partnership); (2) is not related by kinship to you to a degree that would preclude marriage in the state in which you are domiciled; (3) has shared a principal residence with you for at least 12 months; and (4) is Financially Interdependent on you.
- High School diploma (or GED).
- 2 years of customer contact experience in a sales, military, or call center environment to include a minimum of 1 year frequent (e.g. daily) communication with customers via telephone, e-mail and/or face-to-face or Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years experience multi-tasking in a Windows operating system environment.
- Successful completion of job-related assessment may be required.
- Current applicable license or ability to obtain within a designated number of attempts and maintenance of applicable licenses.
- Computer literate in a Windows operating environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time at computer.
- Ability to work in phone intensive environment using headset.
- Available to attend minimum 12 weeks of on-site training and onboarding in Columbus, Georgia starting May 18, 2015.
- Ability to work at home full time after training period.
- Established internet provider.
- Current Military Spouse/Domestic Partner of a Military Member.
- Military Spouse/Domestic Partner within the last 3 years.
- Bachelors degree.
- 2 years of customer contact experience in a Financial Services Call Center to include 6+ months experience frequently communicating (minimum 60 percent of the time) with customers by phone, e-mail, and/or face to face.
- Inbound phone-intensive/call center environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Are you a Military Spouse interested in applying?
PLEASE NOTE: We will provide an individual referral, but you must ALSO complete the online application process through USAA at the following link: http://bit.ly/1GPulHH