In Gear Career is pleased to offer a referral to qualified Military Spouses interested in a remote position for AH Global.
Conversations Marketing firm, AH Global is looking to fill the following remote position:
Position: Online Communications Specialist
Description Job Responsibilities: The Online Analyst acts as the liaison between brands (our clients) and the communities/demographics that they seek to reach. Overall, the OAs responsibilities are two pronged:
1. Community Outreach
-Blogger Communications: Reach out to bloggers in designated communities within the blogosphere and other large portals with relevant news and information
2. Research and Reporting
-Assist with campaign development by providing insightful information about demographics and communities
-Collect, Analyze and Report key trends among online consumers within targeted demographics and communities. Reporting and analysis is as much quantitative as it is qualitative
1. Must have strong written communications skills with a particular strength in friendly, personable interactions with bloggers and others in the online context as well as the ability to present data in an organized, intelligible manner
2. Strong familiarity with the internet, particularly blogs, but also online video sites, message boards, portals and search engines. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional knowledge of the activity and trends within key demographics
3. Well organized and strong attention to detail
4. Ability to work remotely in a virtual environment, taking direction and guidance from project managers but highly able to manage one’s own work schedule toward the completion of assigned goals and tasks.
5. Strong command of the Google Apps suite of tools as well as Skype, JoinMe and other online collaboration tools
6. Job is part-time, 10-20 hours/week, with the possibility to increase workload and move into project management responsibilities
Want to Apply?
If you’re interested in more information and an direct introduction to the hiring managers, please email us.